Occupational Safety & Health Policy
D.P.Jayasinghe Piling Co. (Pvt) Ltd being an engineering company in piling industry recognizes the importance of incorporating occupational safety and health requirements in business activities to ensure safe and healthy environment for all employees at the work place. We shall therefore identify all minor and major hazards involving our work activities and implement control measures to eliminate wherever possible and/ or minimize the risk identified to a tolerable level.
Our occupational safety and Health Management System reflect our values and help us meet our business objectives. In this context, we are committed to
- Provide safe and healthy working environment to all our employees to prevent injury and illness.
- Comply with all applicable safety and health and legal requirements wherever we operate.
- Adopt risk assessment approach to our work activities by identifying the hazard, evaluate risk, developing control measures and implementing safe work procedure.
- Instruct and encourage our sub-contractors and suppliers to participate in our efforts to implement occupational safety and health awareness programme effectively.
- Ensure that the management and the employees are accountable for their role in meeting the occupational safety and health commitments in the company.
- To monitor and measure our performance and carry out periodical review for continual improvement.
This policy shall be made available for public and other relevant parties upon request and shall be communicated to all employees.
Quality Assurance Policy
D.P.Jayasinghe Piling Co. (Pvt) Ltd being an engineering company in Piling Industry recognizes the requirement and importance of quality assurance and have therefore committed to the establishment of an effective quality management system. The aim of quality management system is to ensure that all contractual and specification requirements are met for the projects executed by D.P.Jayasinghe Piling Co. (Pvt) Ltd to achieve a reliable and cost effective system of management concerning all activities.
The Quality Management System addresses all quality assurance requirements to International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and committed to achieving the following quality objectives.
- To meet clients contractual requirements and to achieve their satisfaction by delivering quality products on every project.
- To complete all projects on time within agreed budget and to the required quality standard.
- To implement corrective/preventive actions to internal and external audit finding reports.
- To monitor and measure our performance and carry out periodical review of quality methodologies for continuous improvement.
This policy shall be made available for public and other relevant parties upon request and shall be effectively communicated to all employees to maintain our unique standard of quality in Piling Industry.